The application is designed to be easy to use and install and based on search for simplicity rather than nested categories. Simply search for what you want and select from the results. expressCart uses powerful lunr.js to index the products and enable the best search results.
- Payments: expressCart has built in PayPal Express Checkout, Stripe checkout, Authorize.Net, Adyen and Instore (manual) payments.
- Search: expressCart is a search based Shopping Cart backed by Lunr.js indexing to create the best possible results on searches.
- Backend: expressCart uses MongoDB for a database.
- Design: expressCart has a simple flat and responsive design.
- Responsive: expressCart is built using Bootstrap, allowing it to be responsive and work on all devices.
- Themes: expressCart allows for custom themes to style the cart exactly how you like it.
- Modules: Support for custom modules. Built in modules are: Shipping and Discount vouchers
Admin manage settings:
Running in production
Using PM2 is the easiest and best option for running production websites.
See the PM2 for more information or a short guide here: /running-nodejs-applications-in-production-forever-vs-supervisord-vs-pm2/.